Thursday, September 24, 2009

Class Update

Intro to Worship - Good readings, I really like the professor Dr. Claudio, and there is usually some pretty good discussion in the class.

Scripture 1 - I like learning about Scripture, but the class is so slow-moving right now. Lots of reading (some of it better than others). The professors book, Making Wise the Simple, is really good!

Faith Seeking Understanding - Loving this class. All three professors are really good. I've become very interested in Christian ethics based on Dr. Scott's first lecture.

Hebrew - This is getting more difficult, but I'm liking it quite a bit. Dr. Douglas is wonderful. I hope I get to take more classes taught by him.

Also had a meeting with Jorge, the youth director at 2nd Pres here in Louisville. I'm going to be volunteering for a couple hours a week in their youth ministry, hanging out and possibly teaching. Sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment