Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still Alive. Studying Hard.

Lots of reading going on the first few days of class. We had a great weekend in Indianapolis doing the Out of the Darkness walk. The turnout was amazing! And it's always great honoring Kurt's life and the legacy his mother is continuing. Beautiful stuff.

Had a good meeting with my friend Eric over the weekend at the coffee shop. It's good being able to maintain relationships in Indy being only a couple hours away. I think Eric might end up being somebody huge in the field of theology in social ethics, even though I don't imagine he would want that amount of fame.

Really good conversation with a new friend about the Obama Health Reforms. We came from two polar opposite positions, and I think we were finally able to see where each was coming from, even though we continue to disagree. Good stuff!

Good news too! My tuition grant has been bumped up to fully paid. That's a beautiful thing, because Amber and I were a little worried for a few weeks.

I hope all is well! Much love!

Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment