Friday, October 9, 2009

Finances :(

Times have difficult financially for the past couple weeks. Car insurance changes stink. Nonetheless, we've been trusting in God's guidance and providence in these trying times. As long as our marriage is strong, we will be okay!

I think I've been losing weight, which is good! I ballooned up this past year due to the stresses I was experiencing at work, and I'm just now getting back into the swing of exercising and eating somewhat well. Pray for me! I'm at like 205 right now, and I would ideally like to be 175.

School is going well. Lots of homework and reading, which I like. We are going through Exodus in Scripture, learning about Sin and Grace in Faith Seeking Understanding, discussing diverse worship in Worship, and learning about direct objects in Hebrew. I love this stuff!

God bless you all!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment