Sunday, January 17, 2010

Polity Woes

This January Term on Presbyterian polity course has been rather difficult. We only have seven total sessions, but I feel like a semester's worth of work has been crammed into the class. I've been consistently disappointed with the grades I've gotten, and I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I usually do very well with writing assignments, but I don't feel like I've been able to write what the professor wants. This is frustrating, as I feel like every paper I've written for this class is good material that I've put a lot of work into. Ultimately, I feel like I have a pretty good handle on what our polity looks like, but I don't feel like my grade will reflect that. Sorry for the complaints, but I just had to vent a little bit. Other than that, things have been going pretty well here at LPTS.

I taught my second class at 2nd Pres Louisville today. I'm teaching the 6th and 7th graders, and we had a lesson on baptism today. I really do like teaching middle schoolers, so it looks like I'll be doing that more often.

I also thought I'd throw in a plug for my friend Adam's newest CD 'Beautiful Break' which you can listen to here mctill.bandcamp.com and I'll post his song "Be the Church" below.

Thanks for all those out there supporting me. Pray for Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment