Friday, August 28, 2009

TSE is over...

Our introductory course, Transforming Seminary Education, is now over. This makes me sad. I absolutely loved this course, even though it was only two weeks. I had a great time interacting with the students and professors, and it's truly a time I will never forget! I'm so very glad I came to this seminary. God keeps revealing to me how the Holy Spirit has been guiding me through this entire process. I am humbled greatly by this, and I pray I can be of service in the kingdom, during and after seminary. Thank you everyone who made TSE a wonderful experience!

On an unrelated note, something I found very interesting:

From Falsani's blog...
If you "tweet" your prayers to the Twitter account @thekotel, Alon Nil, the service's 25-year-old founder in Tel Aviv, will print them out on paper and have a group of kind souls in Jerusalem take them by hand and tuck them into the wall for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment